1. This Website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on User’s end device and are intended for using Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. Operator of Website that stores cookies on User’s end device and obtains access to them is Fabryka Mebli Rawa Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at 96-200, Rawa Mazowiecka, ul. Księże Domki 41, Poland.
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adjust Website’s content to User’s preferences and optimize Website’s functioning; in particular, these files help to recognize the User’s device and properly display Website’s content with regards to User’s individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand how Users use Website and therefore allow for improving Website’s structure and content.
5. Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on User’s end device until logging out, leaving Website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on Website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling collection of information on the use of Website pages;
d) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by Users and personalization of the User’s interface, eg in terms of the selected language or User’s region, font size, Website appearance, etc.
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling provision of advertising content tailored to Users’ interests.
7. In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browsers) allow cookies to be stored on User’s end device by default. Website Users can change their cookies settings at any time. These settings can be changed to block the automatic handling of cookies or to inform User before cookies are stored on end device. Detailed information on possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies stored on User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and Website Operator partners.